Saturday 12 January 2013

Family battles Bisi Komolafe’s fiancé over property

Barely two weeks after the demise of Yoruba fast rising actress, Bisi Komolafe, her family has started battling her fiance, Tunde Ijaduola, over the properties the late actress left behind.

Komolafe’s family has requested for a Honda Pilot Jeep and other properties in Ijaduola’s possession at her Ikorodu, Lagos State apartment. However, after several accusations and counter accusations on the properties, Ijaduola, in an interview, lamented that he has nothing to do with the late Komolafe’s property.

He said: “I don’t think it is proper time for her family to be fighting me because of property less than few days after her death when we should still be mourning her.”

Ijaduola added that he would send the SUV to them as soon as possible. Expressing his anger further, Ijaduola said he is from a good family background, has a thriving car business and his father is a retired Permanent Secretary in Lagos State.

He added: “In fact, I got the Ikorodu apartment for her and other things so I don’t why all these.” Narrating what led to Komolafe’s death, Ijaduola said it was spiritual. He said: “When her health was deteriorating, I did spiritual findings and I was told her ailment was not ordinary and I immediately informed her father who refused my advice because of his religion until we lost her. “I will forever cherish Bisi because of my love for her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment